WE THANK OUR FUNDERS & SUPPORTERS!
Doing Art Together receives funds from generous corporations and foundations, from members of the Board of Directors, who obtain matching grants and perform numerous valuable in-kind services, from individual donors, from the New York City Department of Education and government agencies including:
- Mandell L. and Madeleine H. Berman Foundation
- Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Buck Family Foundation
- Columbia Community Service
- The Heller Family Foundation
- Mary Livingston Griggs & Mary Griggs Burke Foundation
- Robert Lehman Foundation
- The Liman Foundation
- Lone Pine Foundation
- Mrs. Frederick P. Rose
- The New York Times Company Foundation
- The United Way of New York
- New York City Department of Aging
- New York City Department of Juvenile Justice
- New York City Department of Youth & Community Dev.
We also thank The Metropolitan Museum of Art and it’s Department of Education, for providing in-kind office space and services in support of our organization from 1972-2003 and the JCC in Manhattan for providing in-kind office space and services from June 2003 to June 2006.